After reviewing the whole website, please
if you have additional
questions...we try to
back to you within 24
Park & Marina
|The following rules are just common basic
appropriate code of conduct expected of all persons onsite at Snug
Harbor. The rules are designed to maintain a peaceful, friendly,
safe and enjoyable environment for all.
Print park rules
1. You are only allowed to bring onsite the total number of
persons, vehicles, trailers and boats that you declared in your
reservation. We are limited by county and state
regulations regarding # of people onsite, use of water and septic
systems, etc. And space is limited as well, so we have to plan
ahead, especially for busy holiday week ends.
2. Pets on leash are welcome only if they have responsible
owners who agree to our pet policy.
Pets allowed in or near only designated Snuggle Inns. No
pitbulls or dobermans allowed onsite.
3. Please do not drive motorcycles or other loud vehicles in
the park. Dune buggies and other off road big toys are not
allowed to be driven in the park. Quiet motorized scooters,
golf carts and other forms of personal vehicles are allowed to drive
no more than 5 miles per hour, as there are children on bikes and
skates in the park.
4. Conserve water use! Please do not wash boats,
motorcycles, cars or other equipment while at Snug Harbor. We
are on a well and our drinking water is limited. Please do
those chores at home.
5. Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM, unless special
arrangement has been made for an open concert, group lecture or
prayer meeting. Please be considerate of other visitors around
you and do not play music excessively loud even during daytime
6. No tents, awnings, gazebos, screen rooms or
other structures are allowed to be set up outside of the Snuggle
Inns, or on the lawn areas near the Snuggle Inns. We have
ample shade trees, and the temporary tents kill the grass.
You can set up personal umbrellas.
7. All vehicles and RVs must display a parking tag while in
the park. Vehicles found without parking tags may be booted
and towed. Please park vehicles only where designated on check
8. No fires are allowed in the park, except for in the
designated burn barrels or BBQ provided with each Snuggle Inn or RV
site. Please do not move around the burn barrels.
9. If you need to move the picnic table provided, please put
it back where you found it when you arrived.
10. Please place your garbage in one of the orange garbage
bins located in the park. Check office map for garbage bin
locations if you don't see one near you.
11. If another visitor to the park is breaking rules and
annoying you or being excessively noisy, please contact the office
or notify staff if office is closed. Snug Harbor staff wear
shirts marked "Snug Harbor staff" when they are on duty so they can
be available to resolve the problem. Staff RVs are located in a
few different areas of the park, and are labeled. Let
the noisy or offensive customer, so you
can enjoy your stay here.
12. Of course, no illegal substances are allowed onsite.
Period! Only persons licensed to carry firearms may bring such
items onsite, and any firearms must be contained in a safe manner so
as to not pose risk to others in the park.
13. Please do not let your children invade the space or sites
of other visitors. We provide a sandy beach area and the play
gym area for children to play freely, and there's lots of open lawn
area. There's also the paved roads that are great for biking
and skating, so kids don't need to go into other visitors "yards".
14. Children age 10 and under and anyone who can not swim must
wear life jackets when swimming or on any of our docks. There
is no life guard on duty, and swimming in Steamboat Slough or Snug
Cove is at your own risk. We also recommend that all persons
use water shoes to avoid cuts from clam shells that are natural here
in the delta.
15. Drive slowly in the park and all along Snug Harbor Drive.
|Marina and dock rules:
1. When docking, use ONLY the dock space you have been
2. Do not fish off dock space unless you are on the dock
you've been assigned, or at one of the designated fishing locations
as posted on the map at the office. Do not fish around the
covered berth areas. (Only the boat owners with leases are
allowed to fish there.)
3. Do not leave hooks or other dangerous items on the docks,
and do not set your chairs in such a way on the dock that others are
blocked from passing by.
4. It is a "no wake zone" shore to shore along the entire Snug
Harbor peninsula. So drive slowly in your boat or PWC!
Its just a few minutes either way from to boat launch to great water
ski and wakeboard water, so be courteous and keep it calm all along
the peninsula area.
5. Remember that noise carries on water. Be considerate
of your neighbors.
6. No open fires or BBQ are allowed on the docks or in the
covered berths. Such activity is considered a fire hazard and
is strictly prohibited. If you are staying onboard and need a
place to BBQ, go to one of the designated open areas as shown on the
park map at the office.
7. Do NOT clean your fish in the bathrooms! If you clean
the fish on a dock or park table, you are responsible for washing
the area thereafter.
8. Please do not run water excessively for washing your boat
or PWC. We are on a well and our drinking water is limited.
Note that Steamboat Slough has FRESH water, so you can use a bucket
and sponge and delta water to rinse your boat just fine.